Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Aftermath

Just a quick follow-up to my last post.

Things have calmed down now. The Experiment has been removed. Roommate has been very nice, especially after I pointed out what TWO GREAT, BIG, FUCKING WARRIORS HE AND HIS SON ARE FOR TEAMING UP ON A WOMAN!

Rammstein has a song, "Mein Herz Brennt". My heart burns. That's how I feel. I'm so angry I have Hecate's own heart when I think about what happened. Trust me, it comes to me over and over again.

The feelings of guilt and helpless anger are constant companions, too.

One addition I didn't expect was the feeling of when the other shoe is going to drop.

What is roommate going to do to get back at me? For causing such a storm? For DARE destroying his rest, when his ears are ringing, and the pain in his arm is unbearable, blah, blah, blah de fuckin' blah. SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!

As I'd foretold in my earlier installment, roommate hasn't threatened to kick me out, or sell my bike, or any of those things.

It's just quiet. Too damn quiet for my comfort.

As sure as there is yin & yang, black & white, I'll pay for this little episode. Just how dearly remains to be seen.

3 comments:

Hadley Baker said...

Is this the same guy who scolded me for not helping a homeless man?

scorpiostinger said...

Yes. However, I'm not a guy. Thank you.

Hadley Baker said...

I am confused...you seemed to be very upset with me on my blog for my lack of Christian compassion, yet your blog does not seem to be very Christian. Are you a believer, skeptic, etc? I am just trying to make sense of all this.